Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday, April 16th

Daily Bonus Songs (for your convenience i have added the artist, enter song title as bonus codes)

7am - Sean Kingston: Take you there
11am - Taylor Swift: Teardrops On My Guitar
4pm - Akon: I Wanna Luv You
7pm - Amy Winehouse: Rehab

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

7 am...Take you there
Rita

Betty Anne said...

Morning Rita!

Little Erky Perky said...

11 am: Taylor Swift - Teardrops On My Guitar

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I Wanna Luv You

Little Erky Perky said...

Hi Crash,

What's up? Just busy coding here.

Little Erky Perky said...

4 pm: Akon - I Wanna Luv You

Little Erky Perky said...

@Anon,

I thought you were getting weird on us, until I realized that that was the title of Akon's song.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty Anne said...

Amy Winehouse 7PM Tune: Rehab

Little Erky Perky said...

@Crash,

Yupper, just sent my response. Off to bed shortly.